Image Map

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Cyber Monday Sale on TeachersPayTeachers!

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody! I hope everyone has had a wonderful and restful Thanksgiving Day. And for those of you who were doing most of the cooking, thank you for making it a restful day for the rest of us ;)

Anyway, I am announcing that I am participating in TeacherPayTeacher's Cyber Monday sale! All of my items are on sale for 28% off! The sale is for 24 hours starting on Monday 11/26.  I just posted two new Holiday Literacy Centers, but most of my things are for the Fall, so you can stock up for next year.


By the way, check out my two newest literacy centers:




Happy Holidays and Cyber Monday shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Hi...I just nominated you for a Leibster Award. You can check it out below :) I am your newest follower :)

    http://simplyskilledinsecond.blogspot.com/

    Hugs
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Anna! Just followed you back. Working on the post now, I'll post it when it's done :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...