Image Map

Monday, November 19, 2012

Product Review: Thanksgiving Comprehension Activities

Hello All!

I know that many of you are enjoying a week off and be sure that I am completely envious. Although we get a half day on Wednesday, I am less than excited to be heading to the airport the evening before Thanksgiving. But I'm sure my bitterness will be all forgotten when I am eating pumpkin cheesecake on Thursday :)

Anyway, I bought a unit on TPT the beginning of this month and I am really loving it! I felt that Jessica Tobin from Second Grade Nest deserved a shout out!



Her unit comes with 5 Thanksgiving short stories with corresponding comprehension worksheets and they are fantastic! I've been using them for my Reading Comprehension center and I love that they correspond to my November Thanksgiving Theme. I saw that she just posted a Christmas unit as well, so I will absolutely purchase again. *Hint Jessica, if you do this for every month of the year, you have at least one loyal customer*

Click here to check it out!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much. I am so excited that you enjoyed the Thanksgiving pack! My students started working with it today for our short week and they are really enjoying it.

    You made me smile. I appreciate you! And yes, I do plan to do these for each of the holidays. :-)

    Jessica
    Second Grade Next

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Jessica! I saw such quality work I wanted to do a bit of promoting for a fellow second grade teacher :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...