Image Map

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Reflexive Pronoun Activity (And a New Look!)

I am REALLY excited to have my blog designed by the fabulous Christi from Designs by Christi! She did an amazing job and put up with me being totally inarticulate about what I wanted. (I could picture it, but I did not have the right words to describe. Clearly I am not a designer). Plus she was amazingly fast! I can't believe how quickly she was able to design and install it for me. Thanks for working with me Christi! I am so pleased with the new look :)

Design by Christi


Anyway, today I uploaded my newest activity onto TeachersPayTeachers. I created a reflexive pronoun activity for my December Christmas Theme, similar to the subject/object pronoun activity I created for my Halloween Literacy Centers. Students can either cut/paste or write-in the correct reflexive pronoun to complete the Christmas sentence. Aligned to the all important Common Core as well. Gotta have that.



Click here to check it out on TPT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...