Image Map

Friday, December 21, 2012

Winter Sale

We did it! Today is finally here! Last day before Winter Break and I couldn't be happier! To celebrate I am throwing a sale with Casey from Second Grade Math Maniacs! From now until the end of Sunday, everything in my store is 20% off!!!



Most of my things are for Fall/Christmas, but go ahead and stock up for next year. Fall 2013 is coming faster than you think ;) Click here to check out my store!



Check out Casey's blog to see all the other teachers linking up:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ms. B! What a treat finding your awesome blog! Lots of great things here! :) I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award, and have all of the details at my blog kidslovinglearning.blogspot.com. Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...